When you let us know that you’re seeking accommodation, we will work closely with you and consider your age, gender, health needs and interests, to ensure you’re happy, safe and supported in your new home. We are highly experienced in the provision of Supported Independent Living and Specialist Disability Accommodation. We can also help you access short-term and medium-term accommodation, if that is what you require.

Current Vacancies


What is Supported Independent Living?

Supported Independent Living (SIL) is a type of funding that is provided by the NDIS to people with a disability who have higher support needs. SIL funding covers the cost of an in-home support team, who assist with daily tasks such as personal care, cooking meals and overnight support.

You can access SIL funding if you live in:

  • Special Disability Accommodation
  • A private rental
  • A house that you own
  • Department of Housing accommodation
  • Group accommodation (if you live with other NDIS participants)

You can find out more information about Supported Independent Living here.

What is Specialist Disability Accommodation?

Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) refers to housing designed for people with extreme functional impairment or very high needs. These homes are constructed to be more accessible and to enable better delivery of any supports that are required. Specialist Disability Accommodation may involve a shared living arrangement (usually with one or two other people).

You can find out more information about Specialist Disability Accommodation here.

What is Medium-Term Accommodation?

Medium Term Accommodation gives you somewhere to live for up to 90 days, if you can't move into a long term living arrangement because your disability supports aren't ready. To be eligible for Medium Term Accommodation, you must need somewhere to live and have a confirmed long term housing solution.

You can find out more information about Medium Term Accommodation here.

What is Short-Term Accommodation?

Short Term Accommodation, including respite, is funding for support and accommodation for up to 14 days at a time. You might have a short stay with other people, or by yourself. It’s often funded when your usual carers are not available, or for you to try a new living arrangement.

You can find out more information about Short Term Accommodation here.